Instant buy / sell tutorial
“Instant buy” is another functionality from Trade by Trade. As the name suggests it consists in buying directly from the available sell orders at that moment’s market price.
As an example, suppose you need immediately 100 DASH. If you don’t care how much base coin you’ll pay for it, and you need the currency exchanged right away, you can select to go to the market and buy DASH at its current market price from the available orders – the price other users are willing to receive the sell it right away.
Instant sell is also available.
What are the steps to make in instant buy or sell?
- Register or login in Trade by Trade exchange platform
- Select your base coin and the cryptocurrency you want to exchange
In this tutorial base coin is bitcoin and the exchange currency is DASH
Image 2: Choose base coin and currency to be exchanged
- Select exchange in the top of the page
Image 3: “Exchange” screen
- Choose the type of order you want to make in the platform: buy or sell
Image 4: “Buy” option menu
Image 5: “Sell” option menu
a) If you want to place an instant buy order
- Select “Market” in your “buy” order screen
- Input the number of units of your selected cryptocurrency want to buy immediately (image 7, number 1)
- Confirm your order by clicking buy (image 7, number 1)
- Receive your selected cryptocurrency
Image 6: “Buy” option menu with market selection
Image 7: Instant “Buy” menu fields
b) If you want place an instant sell order
- Select “Market” in your “sell” order screen
- Input the number of units of your selected cryptocurrency you want to sell immediately (image 9, number 1)
- Confirm your order by clicking buy (image 9, number 2)
- Receive the amount of your exchange in base coin
Image 8: “Sell” option menu with market selection
Image 9: Instant “Sell” menu fields
This tutorial is made in order to explain how to use some features in the platform. Fees were not considered in this tutorial, but will be considered in real operations – and you’ll be informed on it. Values that were used in this example are not the market real values – just dummy values we use for the example, and are not be used in your investment decisions.