- The types of Personal Information we collect and how it may be used
- How and why we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties
- Your right to access, correct, update, and delete your Personal Information
- The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information
- TradebyTrade’s retention of your Personal Information
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect include your name, social security number or other government ID number, date of birth, email address, postal address, phone number, certain virtual currency information, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Exchange information: we collect information about the exchange transactions you complete on the TradebyTrade website, including the amount of virtual currency associated with an exchange transaction, the types of exchanges executed, and other transaction information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
TradebyTrade and our service providers may use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, view which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits, manage the registration process for accounts, remember your site preferences, retain certain information to process orders for exchange transactions, and retain information to provide you with support. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to social media platforms and publicly available sources.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
- Process your TradebyTrade transactions. We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
- Personalizeyour TradebyTrade Services experience.
- AnalyzeTradebyTrade Site usage, and improve our Site and Site offerings.
- Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Contact you about TradebyTrade Services. The email address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of the TradebyTrade Services. We may also occasionally sendcompany news, updates, promotions, and related information relating to similar products and services provided by TradebyTrade.
- Establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you.
- Inform you about trading and financing features.
- Provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site.
- Develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you.
- Process billing and collection of any fees.
- Deliver products and services to you.
- Provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as anTradebyTrade customer, etc.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of TradebyTrade or others.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION